Nippangift Scholarship Program
Here at NippanGift, we are committed to providing the biggest collection of Thai souvenirs and gifts. We keep our collection up-to-date with the newest tokens. Find excellent gifts, everyone, every time.
NippanGift is proud to announce our annual Nippangift Scholarship Program.
The purpose of offering such scholarship is not only to help someone offset the rising costs of education for college and university but also to raise awareness on the usefulness of gifts or souvenirs.
Details of Scholarship
Amount: One-time award for $500
Deadline: The deadline for submission is May 18th, 2020
Award Date: We will select the winner by June 15th, 2020
The $500 scholarship value will be sent directly to your school or via Paypal.
We run this scholarship annually.
Who is Eligible
The Nippangift Scholarship Program is open to any students that are currently enrolled in colleges, universities in the field of Marketing, IT Communications, or Business.
All applicants must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
Terms of Participation
All candidates that meet the criteria as mentioned above will be evaluated based on the following:
- A 1500-2000 words engaging essay on a single subject that you feel would be an excellent fit for our business.
- The piece of content you are going to create must be creative and unique.
- The use of good images to engage with the customer is encouraged.
- You should cite your sources of information and explain why you believe it to be the best or most beneficial gift or souvenir.
- The content you are going to submit will be carefully run through a plagiarism checker.
- While evaluating the submitted content, we will consider several factors, including creativity, the value of information for our customers, and a few others.
- Submit a copy of your most current academic transcript.
How to Submit your Application
If you found this scholarship beneficial and you believe you can achieve it, please don’t hesitate in contacting us with the relevant details.
To be considered for the Nippangift Scholarship Program, interested applicants must submit their applications with all of the details listed below to us in a Word file by email at email@example.com with the subject line: [Applicant’s First and Last Name] Nippangift Scholarship Application.
Submissions without the correct subject line will not be considered.
Don’t forget to include the information requested below at the top of your content submission.
- Your full name
- Mailing address
- Contact number
- College / University name
- Area of study/major
Please note: By submitting your content, you are allowing us to use your content for our marketing purposes.
If you have any questions about the scholarship please feel free to send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to reviewing your submission in the Nippangift Scholarship Program.
We are very excited to help you further your education.